The Average Brain Injury Workers’ Comp Settlement: How Much You Can Expect?
Share This Post
A brain injury can be a devastating event that leads to long-term impairments and many other problems. If you have suffered a brain injury at work, you may wonder how much your workers’ compensation claim is worth.
While every case is different, some general guidelines can help determine the average brain injury workers’ comp settlement. Keep reading to learn more about what you can expect from your claim
What is a typical brain injury workers’ comp settlement?
If you’ve suffered a brain injury at work, you may wonder how much your workers’ comp settlement will be. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer, as every case is different. The severity of your injury, the extent of your lost wages, and other factors will all play a role in determining the value of your settlement.
However, most brain injury settlements generally fall between $10,000 and $100,000. If your injury is particularly severe, you may be able to receive more. If you have any questions about your specific case, you should speak to an experienced workers’ comp attorney.
How is brain injury workers’ comp settlement calculated?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as the calculation of brain injury workers’ compensation settlements can vary from case to case. However, a few factors are typically taken into account when determining how much money should be awarded to an injured worker. These include:
- The Severity of the Injury: A settlement will usually be larger if the injury is more severe. This could include injuries that have caused paralysis or a loss of cognitive function.
- The Duration of the Injury:If the injury is expected to last long, the settlement amount may also be higher. The injured worker will need continuous care and assistance for an extended period.
- Medical Expenses:Damages paid out in a workers’ compensation settlement often cover medical expenses related to the injury. This could include hospital bills, prescription costs, and therapies/treatment sessions.
How can an attorney help me get the most compensation for my brain injury?
If you or someone you know has suffered a brain injury, it is important to seek legal help as soon as possible. A brain injury can be life-altering and costly, so it is important to get the most compensation possible. An experienced brain injury attorney can help you do this by:
- Gathering Evidence: The attorneys at our firm will carefully gather evidence related to your case. This includes medical records, witness statements, and photos of the accident scene.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: Insurance companies often try to settle cases quickly and for less than what they are worth. Our attorneys will negotiate on your behalf in order to get you the best possible settlement.
- Taking Your Case to Court: If necessary, we will take your case all the way to court in order to fight for the compensation you deserve. We have a successful track record of winning cases in court and will do everything we can to get you justice.
Contact and Visit Us at Oracle Law Firm
In conclusion, the average brain injury workers’ comp settlement depends on many factors. If you have suffered a brain injury, it is important to contact an experienced workers’ compensation attorney to discuss your case. Contact Oracle Law At (888) 547-1778, we offer free initial consultations and will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.